Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Google Spreadsheet Filter Query on Datetime

Question:


( by David Lalande )

I am trying to take Form Responses data and parse it into their own sheets according to reservation date/time.
I am trying to do it via the Query function.  I can't seem to get the formula correct.

=query("Form Responses!A:F"; select A,B,C,F where C = '7/31/2013 - 11:00AM - 12:00PM')

Can someone correct my formula or suggest a different method. I want to pull the rows of data into a sheet of their own.
Thanks,
Dave


Solution:

Have a look at the following screenshot of Sheet "Form Responses":



Have a look at the following screenshot of Sheet "Sheet2":


I have the following formula in Cell A1:
=query('Form Responses'!A:F;"select A,B,C,F where C >= datetime '2013-07-31 11:30:00' and C <= datetime '2013-07-31 12:00:00' ";1)


I hope the above solution will help you, and if you need more help then please do comment below on this blog itself, I will try to help you out.

I also take up private and confidential projects:
If this blog post was helpful to you, and if you think you want to help me too and make my this blog survive then please donate here: http://igoogledrive.blogspot.com/2012/09/donate.html 

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment